Sienna Miller and Freida Pinto lead Elle Style Award winners
The annual British Elle Style Awards were held at London's Big Sky venue last night, and attracted the usual bevy of A-list beauties. Leading the pack of winners was Sienna Miller, who seems to have returned to her boho roots, taking out the gong for Elle Style Icon. While a Chanel-clad Freida Pinto continued her fashion winning streak by collecting the award for Best Actress. Other winners included Christopher Kane for Best Designer, Peter Pilotto for New Designer and Stephen Jones for the award for Outstanding Contribution. But it is Sienna's style which has grabbed my attention - what do you make of her blue/grey mini ruffled dress and feathered tuxedo jacket?
A full list of the winners is after the jump...
Elle Style Award 2009 winners:
- Best Actress - Freida Pinto
- Best Actor - Mickey Rourke
- Best Music - Kings of Leon
- Best TV Series - Gavin & Stacey
- Best TV Star - Alexa Chung
- ELLE Style Icon- Sienna Miller
- Best Model - Rosie Huntington-Whiteley
- Woman of the Year - Courtney Love
- H&M Style Visionary - Viktor & Rolf
- British Designer -Christopher Kane
- Fashion Future Award - Erdem
- Jewellery Designer- Lara Bohnic
- Outstanding Contribution - Stephen Jones
- New Designer - Peter Pilotto
- Accessory Designer - Rupert Sanderson
Stay tuned: there is more from last night's Elle Style Awards on its way!