Still time to win £150 of shopping vouchers!
Just a reminder that you've still got time to enter our amazing competition to win a whopping £150 of shopping vouchers to use at your choice of the following shops; Dorothy Perkins, John Lewis, Miss Selfridge, Next or Marks and Spencer. They've been generously donated by MyMall, the new virtual shopping mall (think Westfield without the tube journey and the crowds) which boasts over 500 major brands in it's virtual space, including the huge womenswear floor that houses the brands above.
If you fancy snagging this amazing extra Christmas present courtesy of CQ, keep reading for details on how to enter...
One lucky Catwalk Queen winner will get £150 of vouchers for one of the stores listed above to spend via MyMall. To enter the competition, all you need to do is visit MyMall to find the answer to this really easy question...
Q. On what floor of MyMall would you find womenswear?
Send your answers to us at the usual competition address, email@example.com, with the email subject MyMall Competition before midnight on Thursday 18th December 2008. Please include your name, email address, full postal address and you preferred store. We'll draw the reader on Friday 19th so you'll hopefully get your vouchers just in time for some Christmas window shopping!
Terms & Conditions
1. Prize is £150 of shopping vouchers for the winner's choice of the following: Dorothy Perkins, John Lewis, Miss Selfridge, Next or Marks and Spencer.
2. There is no cash alternative. Winner is subject to the restrictions of the vouchers as specified by the individual stores.
3. Prize draw is open to UK residents only.
4. Only one entry per person will be accepted. Multiple entries will result in exclusion from the draw.
5. By entering this competition you agree to be added to the Shiny Fashion mailing list, and also to receive news and voucher codes from MyMall. We will not share your details with others. If you'd prefer not to be added to the list add no mailout the subject of the email.
6. The winner will be drawn at random on December 19th 2008. Entries with missing information may be exempt from the draw.