Win an exclusive garment from Sinha-Stanic's catwalk show at On|Off courtesy of Cotton USA
Following on from our recent interview with Sinha-Stanic, Catwalk Queen has once again collaborated with COTTON USA to give one lucky reader the chance to win an exclusive garment, made from U.S. cotton, which featured in Sinha-Stanic's On|Off catwalk show at London Fashion Week! If you like the look of the rockabilly shirt above, now is your time to snag it.
Keep reading for details...
This season, COTTON USA has continued its commitment to supporting up-and-coming designers by sponsoring Sinha-Stanic's Spring Summer 09 catwalk show. The collection was sophisticated but had plenty of attitude as colours burst from the catwalk under a sea of bass-heavy beats and music to watch the girls go by. With shapes inspired by the great 'teddy girls' photographs of Kenneth Russell and 1950s couture, and colour inspired by the Tate, this collection exploded off the runway.
One lucky Catwalk Queen reader will have the chance to own a piece of the new Spring/Summer 09 collection, a Cotton USA Rockability Shirt.
For your chance to win this fantastic prize simply answer the question below:
Q. Which designer's Spring Summer 09 catwalk show did COTTON USA sponsor at On|Off?
Email your answer, along with your name, address and daytime contact number to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject 'SS shirt comp'. Please ensure you use the correct email subject, or your entry will be void.
The deadline for this competition is Friday 5th December 2008.
Terms and Conditions:
1. This prize has no cash alternative.
2. Sinha-Stanic shirts come in sizes 10 and 12 only
3. Prize draw is open to UK residents only and does not include transport.
4. By entering this competition you agree to be added to the Shiny Fashion mailing list. We will not share your details with others. If you'd prefer not to be added to the list add 'no mailout' the subject of the email.
5. The winner will be drawn at random in December 2008. Entries with missing information may be exempt from the draw.