Cheryl Cole named best female style icon by Company
Cheryl Cole has been named our best female style icon by Company magazine.
The X Factor judge beat out Alexa Chung and Coleen McLoughlin to win the title at the magazine's high street fashion awards. She was praised for her 'groomed girl next door' look which has developed from her early days on Popstars: The Rivals. While David Beckham was named most stylish male.
Other awards were given to Asos.com for the 'best place to spend £50' and Marks & Spencer for 'most improved shop on the high street'.
To see the full list of award winners, read on...
Winners at the Company High Street Fashion Awards:
• Best Place to Spend £50: ASOS
• Best Place to Spend £150: ASOS
• Best Place to Spend £250: French Connection
• Best Supermarket Range: George at Asda
• Best Underwear: La Senza
• Best Footwear: New Look
• Best Accessories: Accessorize
• Best Bags: River Island
• Best Online Shopping: ASOS
• Best Jeans: River Island
• Best plus-size collection: Evans
• Best Department Store: Debenhams
• Female Style Icon: Cheryl Cole
• Male Style Icon: David Beckham
• Most Improved Shop On The High Street: Marks & Spencer
• Best High-Street Retailer: River Island