WIN A MULBERRY HANDBAG! Spread the word about the Handbag Amnesty
Fancy winning yourself a Mulberry handbag worth £250? We've got one of these babies (the bronze 'Julia') to give away to a (very) lucky Catwalk Queen reader, thanks to our mates at Handbag.com, to celebrate the Handbag Amnesty. And the good news is, this competition is open to everyone, not just our UK readers.
The Handbag Amnesty is a great initiative created to raise funds for Cancer Research UK. Throughout September, stylish women across the country are being asked to donate bags to Cancer Research shops. Meanwhile, loads of celebs (including Keira, Sienna and Scarlett) have donated their bags to the cause, which will be auctioned off on eBay from October 3rd, with proceeds going to the charity...
Now all they need to do is spread the word, and that's where you lot come in.
To be in with a chance of snagging the gorgeous Mulberry bag pictured above, you need to spread the word about the Handbag Amnesty. If you have a blog, that means writing a post that relates to the event in some way. It could be a news piece, it could be pictures of the bag you're planning to donate, it might even be a rundown of the celeb bags that are going up for auction, with guesses at how much they'll go for. It's totally up to you! You just need to make sure you link to the Amnesty site (and to this competition). When the post is up, just email me the link (email@example.com with the subject 'handbag amnesty).
If you don't have a blog, don't worry. You can still enter!
We also want to get people talking here on Catwalk Queen, so everyone who leaves a (worthwhile) comment below will be entered into the competition too. Obviously, that means using a bit of imagination, because you'll be up against those bloggers. Tell us your thoughts on the Amnesty, or discuss how you're going to help out. Tell us about the bag you're going to donate, or perhaps even give people tips on which Cancer Research UK stores have the best second hand bags already. The world is your oyster, so long as it's relevant. Just remember to post the comment with a working email address so we can get in touch if you win!
For more information on the Handbag Amnesty, visit http://www.handbag.com/amnesty
Terms & Conditions
1. This competition is open to CQ readers worldwide (!)
2. The competition prize is one Mulberry 'Julia' bag in the bronze colourway, as shown.
3. No cash alternative will be offered for the prize.
4. Blog entries must link to both the Handbag Amnesty and this page to be valid.
5. Comment entries must have a valid email address.
6. Only one entry per person. IP addresses will be tracked, multiple comments from the same location will be deleted.
7. Comments on this post will be closed when the competition ends.
8. The winner will judged based on creativity, wit, attention to the message and general brilliance!