Lily Allen, Kate Moss and the Spice Girls named Glamour Women of the Year
[Rex Features/Richard Young/David Fisher] - Click image to enlarge.
It was a celeb-fest last night at the Glamour Woman of the Year awards in Berkeley Square, with Lily Allen leading the pack sporting a shocking pink new hair 'do. The songbird had everyone talking as she scooped the Editor's Special Award while wearing a Giles Deacon S/S '08 deer print dress. The Spice Girls, minus Victoria Beckham, also collected a gong for best band, in what was their comeback year. Emma Bunton and Geri Halliwell glitzed it up in sequins, while Kate Moss was awarded a 'Glammie' for entrepreneur of the year; she was also absent from the event.
Keep reading for a full list of this year's winners...
Glamour Woman of the Year 2008 Winners List:
- TV Personality - Dannii Minogue
- UK TV Actress - Keeley Hawes
- International Musician - Beth Ditto
- Accessories Designer - Tamara Mellon
- Entrepreneur - Kate Moss
- Film-maker - Jane Goldman
- Theatre Actress - Kelly Osbourne
- Writer - Cecilia Ahern
- Presenter - Fearne Cotton
- Editor's Special - Lily Allen
- Radio Personality - Jo Whiley
- Newcomer - Hayden Panettiere
- UK Solo Artist - Leona Lewis
- Comedy Actress - Joanna Page
- Band - The Spice Girls
- Film Actress - Kate Beckinsale
- Man of the Year - Mark Ronson
- Inspiration - Annie Lennox
Stick around for more red carpet photos from this year's Glammies...