Your last chance to win tickets to Graduate Fashion Week's new Education Day!
Graduate Fashion Week is looming and I cannot wait to see the next generation of designers as they make their catwalk debut from the 8th of June.
A hot new addition on the GFW calendar is the Education Day on June 12th, and we've got loads of tickets to give away!
Visitors will be able to see one of three Gala shows staged throughout the day, as well as two Audience with Careers Clinics, hosted by fashion expert and TV presenter Caryn Franklin and starring a host of fashion greats including our fave Henry Holland and Elle Editor-in-Chief Lorraine Candy. The National Magazine Company will also be holding "Careers Speed Dating" on its stand, where students can meet with key figures from their stable of magazines, to find out what a job in publishing is really like. ..
We have an impressive twenty pairs of tickets available to our lucky readers, all you have to do is answer the following question:
What date does the education day take place? Simply send your answers to shinyfashion@gmail with GFW in the subject header and you could be well on way to winding the right path for a career in fashion!
1. Prize draw is open to UK residents only and does not include transport.
2. Competition includes twenty pairs of tickets to the Education Day at Graduate Fashion Week.
3. By entering this competition you agree to be added to the Shiny Fashion mailing list. We will not share your details with others. If you'd prefer not to be added to the list add 'no mailout' the subject of the email.
5. The winner will be drawn at random on 6th June, 2008. Entries with missing information may be exempt from the draw.
6. No cash alternative will be offered for any prize.