Win a Deryck Walker shirt with CQ and Cotton USA
Following the success of our London Fashion Week competition, those lovely folks at COTTON USA have once again joined forces with Catwalk Queen to give one one lucky reader the chance to win a fabulous shirt, made from U.S. cotton, from up-and-coming Scottish designer Deryck Walker's latest women's collection.
The shirt was used in several key looks for Deryck Walker's Autumn/Winter 2008/09 collection entitled 'Wizard', which appeared at this year's On|Off, by arrangement with the Royal Academy of Arts, 6 Burlington Gardens....
The collection juxtaposed neat 50's tailored silhouettes with modern day youth culture. The combination of Deryck's trademark tailoring and U.S. cotton offered a relaxed formal look, with an androgynous edge combined with intricate panel details and exaggerated V shapes, and included our stylish shirt prize!
For your chance to win, simply answer the question below:
Q. Which brand sponsored Deryck Walker's Autumn/Winter 2008 catwalk show at On|Off?
a) COTTON USSR
b) COTTON UK
c) COTTON USA
Email your answer, name, address and daytime contact number to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject Deryck Walker Comp' before 27th June 2008 to be in with a chance of winning.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. This prize has no cash alternative
2. Deryck Walker shirts come in sizes 10 and 12 only
3. Prizes must be claimed by 07/07/08
4. Prize draw is open to UK residents only and does not include transport.
5. By entering this competition you agree to be added to the Shiny Fashion mailing list. We will not share your details with others. If you'd prefer not to be added to the list add 'no mailout' the subject of the email.
6. The winner will be drawn at random on 27th July 2008. Entries with missing information may be exempt from the draw.