Sunshine (and holiday daydreams) feed my bikini obsession...
If there's one thing in the world I like buying more than anything else (except maybe bags, of course!), it's swimwear. Some people go nuts for shoes; for other people, hats are the bees knees. But me, I have a (perhaps uncommon) habit of topping up my swimsuit collection with unfailing regularity. Seeing as the weather is more than a little beach worthy at the moment, I seem to be experiencing bikini frenzy again (not seen since last June, when I first arrived on these shores!)
In between my yacht-lounging daydreams, I've been scouting around and have managed to find a few which would definitely placate the swimsuit addict in me...
See below the jump for product details.
1. Michael Kors bamboo link bikini, £198 from net-a-porter.com
2. Beach Sexy skull & bones set: top, $20; bottoms, $19 from Victoria's Secret
3. Chloe splash print bikini, £145 from net-a-porter.com
4. Beach Sexy sailboat bandeau bikini: top, $25; bottoms, $15 from Victoria's Secret
5. Chloe Beachwear large logo triangle bikini in teal, £85 from ASOS
6. JG4B Starlight bandeau bikini, £150 from net-a-porter.com
7. Seafolly U-wire stripe bandeau bikini: top, £30; bottoms, £28 from ASOS
8. Topshop broderie frill bikini, £24 from topshop.com