Our best London Fashion Week prize yet! Win tickets to the Friday shows, a stay in London, and a Canon digital camera!
London Fashion Week begins this Sunday, and we’ve managed to get our hands on a last minute competition prize that’ll blow your mind! Canon, a world-leader in imaging and information technology solutions, is continuing to enjoy a successful association with the world of fashion as Principal Sponsor of London Fashion Week, and to celebrate this, they’re offering two readers an amazing VIP London Fashion Week prize, including tickets to the closing afternoon of London Fashion Week, an overnight stay in London and an amazing Canon digital camera. Keep reading for more information on how to enter…
Canon is offering Two Shiny Media readers the money can’t buy package of:
* An overnight stay for 2 at a top London hotel on Friday 15th February
* 1 pair of VIP tickets to attend the afternoon session of the closing day of London Fashion Week, Friday 15th February, inclusive of VIP seats in the famous catwalk tent at LFW
* An exclusive fashion goody-bag for each winner and their guest
* 1 stylish Canon digital IXUS 950IS camera for the winner
* Lunch for the winner and their guest at a top London restaurant
For your chance to win this money-can’t-buy prize just answer the following question:
What is the first day of London Fashion Week, February 2008?
a) Sunday 10th February
b) Monday 11th February
c) Tuesday 12th February
Send your answers, along with your name and full contact information to our usual competition address, email@example.com with the email subject ‘LFW Canon Competition’ by midnight on 11th February. Winners will be drawn and notified on Tuesday 12th February.
Terms & Conditions:
1. Prize draw is open to UK residents only.
2. One entry permitted per person.
3. Travel is not included in this package and the winners will be responsible for their own travel requirements to and from the specified locations
4. All incidentals will have to be paid for by the winners.
5. By entering this competition you agree to be added to the Shiny Fashion mailing list. We will not share your details with others. If you'd prefer not to be added to the list please include 'no mailout' in the subject of the email.
6. The winner will be drawn at random on 12th February 2008. Entries with missing information may be exempt from the draw.
7. No cash alternative will be offered for any prize.
For full Shiny Media competition terms and conditions, please click here.