Win London Fashion Week tickets! Go backstage at Deryck Walker's catwalk show with Cotton USA
London Fashion Week returns to the capital on the 10th February 2008 and COTTON USA is giving one lucky Catwalk Queen reader the chance to bag the most coveted invitations in town; a pair of tickets to see Scottish designer Deryck Walker’s latest catwalk show.
The prize includes a chance to go backstage at the event at OnlOff, by arrangement with the Royal Academy of Arts, 6 Burlington Gardens, and mingle with the VIPs. The event takes place in London on Thursday 14th February at 3.30pm.
This season, COTTON USA continues its commitment to supporting up and coming designers by sponsoring Deryck Walker’s Autumn Winter 08 catwalk show. The collection sees Deryck juxtaposing neat 50’s tailored silhouettes with modern day youth culture. Fabrics made with U.S. cotton, which is renowned for its quality, softness and strength have helped him shape his collection...
Additionally the prize includes a guided tour of the event and an exhibition showcasing up to 25 designers at this season’s On|Off, by arrangement with the Royal Academy of Arts, 6 Burlington Gardens. The exhibition is established amongst the fashion crowd as the trendiest during London Fashion Week.
For your chance to win this fantastic prize, simply answer the question below:
Q. Which brand is sponsoring Deryck Walker’s Autumn Winter 2008 catwalk show?
a) COTTON USSR
b) COTTON UK
c) COTTON USA
Email your answer along with your name, address and daytime contact number to firstname.lastname@example.org before the closing date of February 10th 2008 to be entered into the draw. Please ensure the subject of the email is 'Cotton USA competition' to validate your entry.
1. Prize draw is open to UK residents only.
2. One entry per person online.
3. Competition does not include travel or accommodation expenses.
4. By entering this competition you agree to be added to the Shiny Fashion mailing list. We will not share your details with others. If you'd prefer not to be added to the list please include 'no mailout' the subject of the email.
5. The winner will be drawn at random on 10th February 2008. Entries with missing information may be exempt from the draw.
6. No cash alternative will be offered for any prize.
Want to watch Shiny Fashion TV? Click here for the latest videos