The best of Catwalk Queen: archive pieces on dress size, shopping tips, bargains and so on
There's so much content hidden away on Catwalk Queen that you've probably missed some really useful features. We're aware navigating this site can be a bit of a nightmare (tip: always use the search, we're very clever with our keywords!) so to help out, here are some of our most useful and popular archived feature. Some will help you shop, some will make you think, hopefully all of them will keep you interested!
- A basic guide to dress size discrepancy on the UK high street
- UK terms vs US terms for items of clothing
- Adventures in shopping: jeans
- Victoria Beckham says Brits are more stylish than Yanks
- The great airbrushing debate (with celeb before & after pics)
- Does where you live dictate your style?
- What is the perfect height / weight / body shape?
- What do you really think of magazines?
- Isabelle's charity shop tips
- The pros and cons of bargain shopping
- Why finding the correct bra is so important
- Bringing back the dress (Gemma's one-woman campaign)
- Small & imperfectly formed - trousers for petites
- Amber's best bargain shops