Reminder: Last chance to enter our V&A Golden Age of Couture Competition
This is your last chance to win a pair of tickets to the V&A's Golden Age of Couture exhibition. The competition closes at the end of the day tomorrow so all you have to do to win tickets and a fabulous couture-inspired Swarovski unicorn brooch is answer the following question:
Which designer founded what is now known as the Chambre Syndicale de la Haute Couture?
To be in with a chance of winning send an email with 'Couture' as the subject to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and address before the end of tomorrow. If you're too late fear not as we have another great competition in association with the V&A coming very soon....
Terms & Conditions:
1. Prize draw is open to UK residents only.
2. Competition includes prize two tickets to the Golden Age of Couture and brooch.
3. Competition does not include travel or accommodation expenses.
4. By entering this competition you agree to be added to the Shiny Fashion mailing list. We will not share your details with others. If you'd prefer not to be added to the list add 'no mailout' the subject of the email.
5. The winner will be drawn at random on 24th October, 2007. Entries with missing information may be exempt from the draw.
6. No cash alternative will be offered for any prize.