Competition: Spark something with Impulse and win a health spa trip for two!
We've teamed up with Impulse to offer a fantastic prize to the readers of Catwalk Queen and Kiss and Make Up. One lucky reader will win an overnight stay for two at a top UK health spa, with full access to their spa facilities plus at least two complimentary treatments (and the chance to book more). There are also two runner-up prizes of a relaxation day for two with similar treatments (but no overnight stay).
Apparently, research shows that 67% of Brits have felt that special 'spark' with a stranger but weren't brave enough to act on impulse and make the first move. Impulse are encouraging you to be confident enough to take that first step by creating the MySparks widget for MySpace. It lets users stick a pretty widget on their profile page so passers-by can type in their profile name and see if there's a spark. See it in action on our Myspace page!
All you need to do to enter this fab competition and win a day of indulgence is pick up the widget from here and pop it on your MySpace profile page. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the name and URL of your MySpace profile and we'll enter you into the contest.
Keep reading for the Terms & Conditions...
MySparks Free Prize Draw
Abridged Terms & Conditions
1. The first entry drawn at random by an independent judge from all entries received by the closing date will win an overnight stay for two at a top UK health spa worth £500 and the next 2 entries drawn will each receive a relaxation day for two with complimentary treatments, excluding an overnight stay, worth £99. The winners will have a choice of dates at over 9 locations across the UK and will have 9 months from the date of the draw to redeem their prize.
3. Competition does not include travel or accommodation expenses.
4. One prize per winning entry.
5. No cash alternative will be offered for any prize.
6. The Promotion is open to UK residents aged 18 or over.
7. Closing date: Entries must be received by 12.00 noon GMT on Friday 19th October 2007.
8. By entering this competition you agree to be added to the Shiny Fashion mailing list. We will not share your details with others (aside from Unilever). If you'd prefer not to be added to the list add 'no mailout' the subject of the email.