Competition: Win V&A Golden Age of Couture tickets and brooch
All the comments we've had regarding the V&A's new exhibition The Golden Age of Couture have been along the lines of "Can't wait to see it!" so you'll undoubtedly be pleased that we've got two tickets for the exhibition for one lucky reader. What's more the V&A have kindly donated a Swarovski crystal unicorn brooch inspired by jewellery from the period. If you check out the V&A's online store you can find lots more couture-inspired pieces including gorgeous repro hats, old advertisement prints and a Worth-inspired circle skirt.
All you have to do is answer the following question:
Which designer founded what is now known as the Chambre Syndicale de la Haute Couture?
To be in with a chance of winning send an email with 'Couture' as the subject to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and address.
Terms & Conditions:
1. Prize draw is open to UK residents only.
2. Competition includes prize two tickets to the Golden Age of Couture and brooch.
3. Competition does not include travel or accommodation expenses.
4. By entering this competition you agree to be added to the Shiny Fashion mailing list. We will not share your details with others. If you'd prefer not to be added to the list add 'no mailout' the subject of the email.
5. The winner will be drawn at random on 24th October, 2007. Entries with missing information may be exempt from the draw.
6. No cash alternative will be offered for any prize.