CQ Secrets: Shiny Towers this week...
It's Friday afternoon, which means things at Shiny Towers are slowly winding down as we dream of post-work cocktails and lazy weekends. Here's what's been on our minds this week, from Dita's catwalk turn to the latest trapeze tops...
* Australia Day. With a fair few Aussies on our staff, it's no surprise that tonight is all about donning something comfortable and downing a few drinks. When Kim puts her cowboy boots on, we know it's going to be a long night.
* Trapeze tops. Cool for hiding your belly or pregnancy tops in disguise?
* Retro specs. Gemma's been squinting a bit recently...and Kim is on the case.
* Hats. We can't get enough of them while it's so cold. Especially fluffy berets. Ooh la la!
* Krispy Kremes as Friday afternoon treats. They make us sick, they make us fat, they make us feel like proper fashionistas!